1. Work on framework for first few blog posts of THE AVID LISTENER (www.theavidlistener.com);
2. Finish going through archival documents for a new project and add to notes;
3. Admire the pretty spotted belly of a kitty who insists on snuggling with said archival documents;
4. Stretch. stretch again;
5. Continue evaluating a book manuscript for [name redacted] Press;
6. Begin to assemble list of permissions holders of images, etc., that I will use in my own forthcoming book;
*Not really a whole day. Do all of this between 9 AM and 2:30.